Thread: can't sleep
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 07:26 AM
Supporting Member
Parrots:
African "Grey" "Mishka" Male 7 Years old
Thanked 4,459 Times in 2,890 Posts
antoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond repute
Re: can't sleep

LoL I thought I was the only one............. who can't sleep, makes me feel a little relieved, I am not on my own, and going crazy. I go to bed about 10pm, then awake at about 2 or 3am, not able to sleep again. My brain is continuously working overtime, trying to solve EVERYTHING.

Stress is definitely a main factor in my case, not happy at the work place, 2 car accidents in 13 days. Still waiting for my vehicle to be repaired, which could take up to ten days. (Insurance company tried to short pay me). Witnessing 7 car accident as they happened right in front of me. Our apartment, has changed ownership...... the list is endless........................................... .................

YNAMomma, thanks for the tip......... going to try it out.
music on my ipod and pop in headphones and sleep

Mishka's You tube Videos

Enjoy the Videos !!!!