Thread: can't sleep
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Banned
Parrots:
13yr. old male umbrella cockatoo, we call him Amigo! 7yr. old Goffin cockatoo, she IS Sassy!!
Mare Miller is on a distinguished road
Re: can't sleep

I don't know how old you are, or where you live but I've been dealing with the 'change of life' for a few years now. It totally messed with my sleep pattern, I was awake for hours at a time, in the middle of the night, ruining my daytime energy. I live in California, got my medicinal marijuana licence and I've been sleeping like a baby ever since. Not only helps me sleep but allowed me to cut my blood pressure medicine by half the dosage. I too, had a house fire. I was on a walk with the dogs, thank God my daughter was here, when I got close to home I saw smoke, heard screaming, started running and found my daughter, standing outside the slider window of one of our bedrooms with the hose going full blast into the bedroom! My son owned a large iguana lizard that was in that room and his heating timer sparked, (the electricity had bleeped on and off that morning), my daughter got the lizard cage out of the room, saved the lizard and our home. I thank God every day that she happened to be there.