Thread: Bath time
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Banned
Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,420 Posts
Spiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bath time

I had bird bath problems too. My birdie hated and I do mean hated the misting from a bottle and just drank any water in a bowl. I got a very nice shower perch at windy city. Very slowly got birdie used to the bathtub, shower curtain and the sound of running water. Then I tried the full blown shower with me and her. The perch is not directly under the water so birdie got on my finger and I slowly got her into the falling water and she loved it and got soaked. After she dried. her feathers were so very shiny. I guess everyone's bird is different but I vote for whatever you do to be slow. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiritbird For This Useful Post:
Eppie (10-06-2009)