Woot! I am the first!!

skittles

Jun 27, 2005
Land of Entrapment
Parrots
Swansions Blue Mountain Lorikeet Named Indygo.
Hello! I am the first to post! I am currently getting a Swansions Blue Mountain Lory. I have had birds in the past and my whole family has at least one bird in their family. Though most are Lories... LOL. We even have a little cockatiel. Well thats enough about me! I am excited to start a community here!!

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
skittles said:
Hello! I am the first to post! I am currently getting a Swansions Blue Mountain Lory. I have had birds in the past and my whole family has at least one bird in their family. Though most are Lories... LOL. We even have a little cockatiel. Well thats enough about me! I am excited to start a community here!!

Howdy!!! Congratz at being the first to be on the web site and to post. :cool:

How did you find us? Just curious.

I'm getting a Blue and Gold Macaw. He's currently at the breeder as he's only 10 weeks old. There's photos of Hercules in the photo gallery under my alias in the member's area.

What do you think of the web site?

OP
skittles

skittles

Jun 27, 2005
Land of Entrapment
Parrots
I googled searched "parrot forums". You are on the bottom of the first page. So congrats to you for being soo new that google has you on the first page!

I am liking the layout and colors... very inviting and warm. And its not all cluttered like most websites are. I think it looks beautiful.

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
Woohoo, I'm suprised that we got the site on Google that quick. Now, hopefully, there are more people that enter exactly, Parrot Forums, into Google. :D

I'm glad you like the forums. If there's anything we can add/change, feel free to make any suggestions.

Last edited:
OP
skittles

skittles

Jun 27, 2005
Land of Entrapment
Parrots
I sure will! I will see what I can do about getting your name out there too through out the bird community! ;)

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
The first thread, haha finally found it ;):)
The forums come a long way since then!

Last edited:

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed. I personally want to hear more about your Swansions Blue Mountain Lory ! Whats he like, what diet, all the juicy details of parrot ownership. And pics! we love pics and videos too!

DiscoDuck

Banned
Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Media
Wilmington DE - Landenberg PA
Parrots
Rudy - Hybrid Ruby Macaw Born 6/6/15 Scarlet Mother/Green Wing Father - Oliver BFA RIP 3/15/15 @ 34yo. Without you, I would not have Rudy. Thank you!
LOL funny that I often miss dates on posts .. interesting how google worked then and works now..

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Welcome to our family!! We all look forward to seeing pictures and learning more about your flock!!!

YUMgrinder

Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
This thread is 13 years old people lol

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
William, I nominate you for the Indiana Jones Award for finding ancient PF treasure!

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
William, I nominate you for the Indiana Jones Award for finding ancient PF treasure!

haha, thanks Gail :jumping40

In order to obtain the thread, I had to run from a flock of cockatiel and eclectus and then quietly snatch the mythical thread of skittles (06-28-2005) from the giant rickybird while he slumbered upon his pile of gold. Sprinting out of the temple of Patagonia to the safety of the parrot forums recent activity, haha ;):)

smbrds

May 17, 2016
Media
Central Florida
Parrots
Normal (or not so!) Grey Cockatiel
Welcome to the forum 13 years in the future! Lories are colorful birds, lots of them in aviaries at zoos.

Hashtag throwback thread?? It's interesting to look back at ''way back whens''!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

haha, thanks Gail :jumping40

In order to obtain the thread, I had to run from a flock of cockatiel and eclectus and then quietly snatch the mythical thread of skittles (06-28-2005) from the giant rickybird while he slumbered upon his pile of gold. Sprinting out of the temple of Patagonia to the safety of the parrot forums recent activity, haha ;):)

Hahahahaha! I love it!!! Most impressive feat for this archaeological find, Will! That was 31,574 members ago!

Most Reactions