Thread: Funny stories
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Supporting Member
Parrots:
African "Grey" "Mishka" Male 7 Years old
Thanked 4,455 Times in 2,888 Posts
antoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Funny stories

Quote: Originally Posted by madparrotwoman View Post
I had to share this, it took me by surprise this morning lol.

Next door has a little dog - like the dog "nipper" in the HMV slogan listening to the old fashioned gramaphone. Anyway this dog is often in his garden next door and I guess he barks though it's not the kind of bark you notice as not often he does bark and it's low pitched. This morning after the birds had been given their breakfast I was sitting here with a cuppa and I heard next door's dog bark his usual low quietish bark and just happened to look up and there was Beau with his beak moving, yes you guessed it the dog was nowhere to be seen! So funny how close to the real thing it is lol
Oh well you have just confirmed why you are called "madparrotwoman"
You true colours were going to come out eventually loL

It is amazing, from the tone right down to the "voice".

Often Mishka calls me, Mom Mommy and sounds like one of my guys...
That confuses me Lol........ then I realize they are not at home

Mishka's You tube Videos

Enjoy the Videos !!!!