View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Supporting Member
Parrots:
African "Grey" "Mishka" Male 7 Years old
Thanked 4,455 Times in 2,888 Posts
antoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You know you're a Parront when...

Quote: Originally Posted by Cowtown View Post
I am laughing so hard... my son said Dad what is so funny...
He just moved in with me on Thursday and I am training him to help with Abby and the pups and the cat..

Any way Even though I am a "Bird Brain in Training" I can relate to everything that has been said. A friend of mine said that she,the pups and the cat have take a back seat to Abby... .
My son and I were at the feed store and I bought a new perch for Abby's new cage, Michael said what's that stick for? You paid $5 for a stick?

He has a long way to go...

You guys are great.. I sure miss not being online more.. I have to re arrange my schedule to make sure I get back online more.
First of all welcome Michael, I know your dad is happy about you moving in.
There's just going to be two problems shucks !!!!
You guys will be fighting over Abby, and the computer

Mishka's You tube Videos

Enjoy the Videos !!!!