The best promotion ever!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
After all this time, Errol and Flynn finally decided that today was the day I let the little guys out of the cage and as usual Errol and Flynn sat in the doorway. I kept edging forward toward them talking all the time, I managed to get right up to the cage, :04: put my hand out and they both hopped onto my arm. I decided I would try walking a little distance away from the cage, they stayed on my arm when I could see they were getting a little bit stressed out I headed back to the cage and they were happy to sit on my arm while the others flew around. I will continue to do this with them each day now and hopefully soon we will be able to walk around the room. Then they may just suprise me one day by flying around with the others. I just really want for them to feel the freedom of flying around and have a good time while doing it. I am getting so impatient, but I will take it at their pace, they have come to far for me to risk losing their trust now.

Thank you to everyone for all your good wishes with my little Errol:heart: and Flynn:heart: . Thank you:07:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks Alison, I'm just like a kid at Christmas :D

Most Reactions