CAG at the petstore

Luis452

Aug 9, 2006
I wanted to take this guy home with me yesterday, sorry for the crappy pics from my phone
IMAGE_00032.jpg

IMAGE_00031.jpg

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ohhhhhhhhh he is adorable, I would have wanted to take him home too, He's just a baby. What is that they use on the floor of the cages. The sad thing about Petstores is they never seem to put any toys in the cages with their birds. Its the same over here, that is so sad :mad:

He is a real good looking CAG, very sweet.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah me too, I always think I'm doing them a favour by taking them away from the pet stores, Just need a much bigger house before buying them all. :D

Lilly Bird

Jul 4, 2006
Media
IL
Parrots
Parakeet Named Lilly
Ha HA! I once went to a petstore that had birds with rashes, over grown toenails, and overgrown beaks. It made me SO mad...Hey by the way Peta, did you ever write that letter? You know the links i gave you?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh you mean about my pet store horror.

Yes I did, first I got in touch with the head office, they said they would look into it. I gave them nearly a week to do something, then we all went over again, and this time it was my daughter having a go. :D Like mother like daugter I guess.

In the end I managed to get my vet involved, and we also got intouch with animal rescues over here, They are having to get all the birds seen to, and make major changes or they will be losing their licence to carry any animals.

There is no one who really knows anything about the birds, fish, rabbits or guinea pigs that they have there. Hopefully they will not be able to keep pets of any sorts. :D :D :D

Lilly Bird

Jul 4, 2006
Media
IL
Parrots
Parakeet Named Lilly
Go you! You should feel great about that. Those animals deserve better conditions than that.

Most Reactions

Latest posts