Hi from Firefly

firefly1361

Jan 18, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Parrots
in the process of getting a Timneh African Grey
Re: New Members

Hello everyone. I'm new to this website and to owning a parrot. My boyfriend and I are in the process of getting a TAG. He or she is only 7 weeks old. It was love at first sight with that little birdy face. Any way I am looking forward to the day we bring the bird home. I already have 2 zebra finches. So this seems like a new anmd exciting adventure. I have always been a dog person. I just wanted to stop by and say hello :)

Have moved your post on its own, as more people will get to see it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G

WELCOME

*Peta: Ok I know I beat ya this time, your not even signed on (I must type to slow or proofread too long)

Any ways its nice to have you firefly1361, we really have a great group of people here, you can call most of us family... with some in-laws here and there :p
kidding guys I still love ya :07:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006

I would much rather be an in-law than the BLACK SHEEP of the family!!

Hmmm guess that would be me! :18:

DC, I think its just that people sneak in when I'm not looking, or they wait for me to get off line then post. :D But I have to say, even when I'm not signed in, I'm usually one of the Guests, keeping my eyes on what you guys do when I'm not around. :18:

i52355349_17526_7.gif

Anyway, welcome Firefly nice to have you join us. I hope you'll have fun here, as you can see we are usually pretty crazy, but friendly along with it. Can't wait to see pics of your TAG they are so pretty, and to hear all the stories that s/he is gonna get up to. Enjoy have fun and join in.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac

But I have to say, even when I'm not signed in, I'm usually one of the Guests, keeping my eyes on what you guys do when I'm not around...

dang ... we can't get away with anything ... mom's always watchin'! :p

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006

yep and if you misbehave I'll slap your wrists. :D

There is a time difference between us, so usually about 10 pm my time I'm off and getting ready for my bed. So between then and say 10 am I'm usually off.:D

Most Reactions