What 2 do ...

OP
slayor

slayor

Jan 1, 2007
Media
Ya 30 degrees ain't to cold it was 15 degrees here 2 days ago thank you everybody. I will get like a parakeet then maybe later a African Grey

OP
slayor

slayor

Jan 1, 2007
Media
Texdot you a football fan?

Patriots ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Bird Ill make it my backround sometime

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
yeah i walked outside and came back in and said" there's like white stuff falling from the sky" there's my biggest blonde moment yet! lol and i'm not even blonde! i have never seen stuff falling except one other time in my life!!

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
..."there's like white stuff falling from the sky"

HA!! Well, I know you guys don't get a lot of that 'white stuff' that falls from the sky, but 'round these parts we hadn't really had any yet (until like two days ago) and everyone was like "huh, what the heck?!"

Really though, the lack of snow is hurting the economy around here ... a large part of the economy is from 'SKI COUNTRY', and yeah, they CAN make their own snow, but as long as there is no snow in our proverbial "back yards" we don't realize that snow country is waiting for us. The snow was a welcome reliefe for many poeple ... infact they are calling for a large storm tomorrow night into Friday morning ...

I hope that we don't lose power again .... uuugh!:eek:

Oh, yeah ... BTW ... Pats over the Colts on Sunday 27-21

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Oh my I wish I didn't see any of that white stuff until now, its been sitting on the ground here since October. Part of the joy of living here in Alberta, Canada!!!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well we don't get much of the white stuff here, but at the moment we are being battered by gales. I just looked outside to see that my garden fence has blown down. :eek: Have to try and get that up somehow, before I let the dogs out.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
We may have snow but we don't have any wind, thankfully. Peta sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you, fixing the fence...:headwall:

OP
slayor

slayor

Jan 1, 2007
Media
Ya this is very kiddish as I am we have missed 2 weeks of school first the power was out for a week then las Wednesday we got 5 inches of snow and missed school all the way to Tuesday. We gonna be in school "till 4th of July.

wellp Im gonna hit the old dusty trail and hit they hay.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
We may have snow but we don't have any wind, thankfully. Peta sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you, fixing the fence...:headwall:

Yeah, woke up this morning to beautiful sunshine, and only 1 fence panel left. :( Not even sure where some of them are. :eek:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Not only do you got to fix the fence you got to find some of it. :eek: Don't get much worse then that.

I seen it on the news yesterday, how windy it is in England, trees fell down into the streets.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It must have been pretty windy here, as when I went out this afternoon, we were stepping over trees and so many roads have been closed because of trees. I consider myself lucky that I've only had a fence down and missing. Hate to think of what it must have been like up North. I'm right down South and thats usually a lot calmer than say Scotland.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
All that wind, I wouldn't be able to sleep!!! At least you only lost a fence I guess it could have been alot worse.

OP
slayor

slayor

Jan 1, 2007
Media
The trees in my back yard were swaying 6 feet [2 meters]. We had 17 trees down on the island. The power was out for 5 days most of the people went to hotels. A lot of houses got hit by trees, There was storm debris places and there were 9 feet high piles of branches etc. [3 meters] Know were in school for the first time in 2 weeks! It was fun.

OP
slayor

slayor

Jan 1, 2007
Media
Peta one of my friends lived in England for 2 years another in France.

Tracy I'm going to Canada in 3 weeks. ooh! no offense in school we made imaginary countries I made CANADIA

OP
slayor

slayor

Jan 1, 2007
Media
Do any of you know were the forum is run from? It says it's 6:44 but its 4:44

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Do any of you know were the forum is run from? It says it's 6:44 but its 4:44

Did you set your time region when you signed up. If not you can change it by going to

User CP click
Edit Options, scroll down the page to
Date & Time then change the box for your time zone. That should then give you the right time for your area.

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
so where are you form slayor? you said an island so i was just curious! I'm from the great state of Texas "Texas can survive without the Union but the Union can't survive without Texas" I know Southern pride :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts