MY new Filly Velvet

MLB

Dec 27, 2006
WI
Parrots
Sulfur Crested Cockatoo ~ Blue Quaker to be
We will be picking up velvet this Friday:D She is a 6 month old black and white Quater Horse/Paint. I bought her for $300. She has Championship bloodlines. I will post newer pics of her and her n me when we get her home. As soon as she gets to breeder age I am going to breed her and sell her trained colts to raise money up for either a B&G Macaw or a Black Ford
F150 Pickup with camo lineing and seat covers:D :D :D

Last edited:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Wow she is beautiful and for such a great price. Can't wait to see more pictures.

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
you mean I coulda gotten a horse for what I paid for Sidney!!!! LOL she's beatuiful but at least Sidney can sleep in my room :)

OP
MLB

MLB

Dec 27, 2006
WI
Parrots
well its really cheap for a horse and reall really cheap for a paint with champ bloodlines.

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
OOOOOh drool.... Horses are my 1st love.:smile015: I have a welsh sec D black.He is 19 now. I was looking for a coloured horse but fell in love wi Zac. That was 13yrs ago only wish he was gonna live as long as a parrot.
He is Zac short for Prozac as he is my anti depressant in life:smile024: . He makes me get up and go out ....regardless...where as wee Roxy encourages me to stay in and play with her:60:
Are you a traditionalist or do you lean towards the Monty Roberts....Parelli join up methods?

OP
MLB

MLB

Dec 27, 2006
WI
Parrots
I lean twords Clinton Anderson meathods. He is very good with horses. He said when he lived in Australia growing up he would let his horses run free as he lived on a mile long rode which was his driveway...so he grew up training them....all of the horses I've seen that were trained by him are so respectful and calm to and around there owners. We actually have a horse that was trained by his meathods and the horse is such a good horse..our other is a pain lol:eek:
Heres a site to him...I got to meet him in person and get my pic took with him..he had his arm round me and my bro during the pic:)
http://www.downunderhorsemanship.com/

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
She is beautiful, and boy what a price. Wish we could find one for that price here, I'd definately have to have one, or two, or three ........... :D

OP
MLB

MLB

Dec 27, 2006
WI
Parrots
Got my filly...so heres some pics of her. She doesnt know her name yet so I am going to name her but I dont know what yet:34:

Last edited:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
There's no pics............................... :17:

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
All my adulthood I have lived in the city, but I can ride. If I was a country boy I would be a horse man for sure, I just know it.
Well done. I hope your both great for each other.

Most Reactions

Latest posts