Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
I have entered my little Senny in a photo contest at a parrot supply store close to where I live. I'm hoping to win a pass to a workshop on parrot behaivor or a gift certificate. Anyone who would like to vote for Popsicle the website is http://www.parrotdiseperch.com/parrot/photo_contest.php

Don't vote if you don't want to, I don't want to bug anyone but if your not busy why not!!! :D

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Thanks everyone for the votes. You can vote once a day if you like, but unfortunatly no more then that or I'd be here all day at work voting! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Another one for Popsicle, I'll be voting each day, that course sounds brilliant.

I am going to be doing a course on Parrot Behaviour, after I finish the one I'm doing at the moment. I seem to think I've got so much spare time :eek: If only.

You'll have to let us know how things are going.

COME ON ALL MEMBERS VOTE FOR POPSICLE.

I don't mind nagging people. :D

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
I've been recruiting everyone to vote for her and telling everyone she is the cutest anyways (But I am a biasist mommy, I don't think any other birdie is as cute as Popsicle and Pepsi. Who doesn't think their parrot is the cutest)

I really hope I get to go to that workshop. Would love to get some more insight into Parrot Behaivior, especially since bringing home Pepsi aka the loudest bird in the world :rolleyes: And if not that at least a gift certificate to spoil my babies with more toys. I think they own more stuff then I do as it is :rolleyes:

Thanks Peta for doing my dirty work (nagging) for me :D

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
It ends April 30th!!! So hopefully I will find out the next day!!!!

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
wow! ok i just noticed this thread todya so from now on i will try and remember to vote everyday! good luck! the course does sound really interesting!

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
I wanted to remind everyone to get on here and vote for Popsicle!

We have a lot of new members, so I figured I'd make a comment here so they can all read about it and vote too!

Good luck Tracy and Popsicle:smile049:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Great Idea Nicole, I have been voting but haven't done one today so I'll get up there now and get another one in.

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Thanks everyone for all the votes!!!! Hopefully she will win the contest, I would really like to go to the Workshop they have, it looks fantastic!!! Find out in a little over a month!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts