Nice, cheap play gym ...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
OMG that is a brilliant price, (31 GBP approx)

I bought one of those for Bucc when we first got him and it was a heck of a lot more than that.

I'm sure he's gonna have great fun on there. Let us know what he thinks of it.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Wow thanks Tex, I've been looking for a nice stand but some of the prices were a bit much. I think I'll order this one too and maybe a couple of toys. Those octapus pinata's under preening toys are a favorite for my little destructive birds.

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Not a problem tracy ... there is also a Series 200 Amazon
... might just be the right size for Pepsi ... I love passing along info ... it's so much fun!:p

Last edited:

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Yeah I go to that site a lot and they seem to have some good prices but I find the site a little hard to get around

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
...but I find the site a little hard to get around

Well, I would have to agree with that ... I had a link from ANOTHER FORUM (yeah, I guess I could be cheating on you guys ... ) and it was dead, so I had to do a lot of searching ... but a little hard work paid off in this instance ...

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Well I tried to order the parrot stand as well as about 25 toys. Got ready to pay for it and can't seem to get it shipped to Canada. :mad: I had a massive order placed and was so excited to be getting all kinds of toys that my guys love for 75% less then what I pay here where I live. uggghhhh :headwall:

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
aaah, just tell them to deliver as far north as they can and that you will meet them at the border ... :42:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
I don't understand how "Canada" is international to the states. I'm not that far away from Montana its only a little extra drive in, I'm sure other packages will be coming here from the States. I contacted them asking if they could send it to Canada, just waiting to here back now.

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
I bet it all has to do with the CUSTOMS thing ... you know, declare "this" declare "that" ... I will keep my fingers crossed for you ... In the mean time ... make some friends in Montana will you ..

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
:18: Wanted:

Friend in Montana, must be willing to recieve large package from FedEx, and allow crazy canadians to visit you. Please send application to Tracy. :D

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Well I just got the e-mail back, that they will not ship to Canada. Oh well guess I'll trying finding that playstand somewhere else for cheap. If anyone does see another one let me know.

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Too bad you don't live in Windsor Tracy, I live about 5 minutes away from there.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
I moved to the wrong part of Canada. I was so mad I wrote to the company telling them they should let you know beofre you start shopping that they only ship to the US. Too bad their prices were so cheap. Really wanted a nice playstand. I think I might try making one.

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Can everyone else access the bird site? I was on it yesterday and was checking out everything I wanted - planning to come back and buy it today - but now the site isn't showing up. Is it just my comp?

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
The website seems to be working for me.

Nicole check out these two toys for Sisqo on bird.com

Item # 502220
Item # 502224

My Amazon loves these toys I'm sure Sisqo would too. They won't last long though but fun to watch them tear these apart.

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Welp, FedEx delivered the playgym yesterday, and I got it put together last night and so far I have to say:

My cage was easier to assemble than the playgym was ...

I know Hamlet is only about 110 grams, but I am not so sure I really want to put him on this thing ... it seems a little unstable ... well, maybe that's just me being overprotective ... I will let you guys know how the first SUPERVISED outing goes ..

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Hey Tex have you put Hamlet on the playgym yet? Encounter any stability problems? I ordered the Amazon one for Sisqo, so it should be here in just a few more days.

Most Reactions