Break Out.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thought I was going mad today, Bucc was being really good and playing, so I was getting on with other bits without to much of a worry, when something landed on my shoulder :eek: I was a bit worried about looking as I didn't know what to expect!!!! It was Charlie, (Bourkes) and as Bucc was out decided to put him back in his cage pretty quick thinking I hadn't shut the cage properly after cleaning. A little while later out came Bluey (Linnie) still didn't think anything of it, but put him back in, then Punch (Linnie) followed by Harley (Bourkes). I put them in and looked round the cage, there it was the food bowl door was open and as I was putting one back in the other was ready to come out. About an hour later noticed Errol (Rosella) flying all over the place, got him and was putting him in when I noticed the cage was empty :eek: Rounded them all up and got them all back in and again found the food bowl door was open. By this time I knew I wouldn't have made the same mistake twice with 2 different cages............................ would I? NO OF COURSE NOT Bucc was the one opening the food doors and telling me what a good good boy he was :11: :( No wonder he was playing really nicely. the little toad. Now all the food bowl doors are padlocked shut so that he can't open them.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Think I would go further than that and say that he is a right royal pain in the a*s*:15:

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
I used to work in a pet store here in Australia and we often had budgies that would learn to open the doors of there cage and get out. Too smart for their own good sometimes.

Most Reactions

Latest posts