Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Here are a few breeders that I found for Conures in Canada.

http://www.parrotplace.ca/conures.htm

A sun conure in Canada will probably cost you about $700 at least (Wish I lived in the States sometimes) Buying from a breeder will be cheaper then a pet store and typically the better way to go. Hope you find something on that site. I'll try and find some more breeders in some books and magazines I have home later.

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Tracy, the fifth box down on the right under british columbia breeders is the breeder that i was talking about with the suns fro 750-775.

i really dont know what to do though... i wish the boredr wasn't so stict i mean its not that fro away i mean c'mon if we have avain flu or if they have avian flu chances are since where so close then where both gunna have it in our towns.
like i hate buying something when i know something even close just on the other side of border is like twice as cheap ughhhh why culdnt my parents move to the states instead of canada... or better yet stay in england!

maybe i can find a conure breeder in albert i mean its not that far away its only one province over..

Last edited:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
yeah Megan, the most important thing money aside is that you find a bird that you click with and that you know is a perfect match for you ...

Is there anyway you could visit an aviary first ... remember, YOUR BIRD PICKS YOU!

Most Reactions