All outside.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I have taken all the little guys outside today, but its so hot that every half hour I'm out there misting them. They are loving it outside, so much so that the tiels scream when we bring them in, in the evening. lol.
camera001.jpg

Cage with Blue cover on has Errol, Flynn and George in.
Middle cage has Charlie, Harley, Bluey and Punch
Red cover ~ Gemini and Leo.

cages2.jpg

The middle cage isn't their cage, but their one won't fit outside so we had to make this one up. lol
cages3.jpg

We have had to pull the boing down real low, put in a ladder, and have the ladder swing right down low as Charlie was getting to the floor and unable to get back up again, He's not a very good flier for some reason. He's very erratic, Almost looks like he's been clipped as he can't get any lift, but he has never been clipped and the bars on this cage are all vertical, so when he's trying to climb, he just slips back down again. Bless him. Next time I mist them I'll take the camera with me, The Linnies love it.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I bet they do love their little outdoor excursions! :) Be careful though, I don't see Bucc out there and he may get really jealous and seek..............revenge......... :eek: lol ;)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
I bet they do love their little outdoor excursions! :) Be careful though, I don't see Bucc out there and he may get really jealous and seek..............revenge......... lol ;)

Bucc is a very strange guy, he WILL NOT go outside if its too hot, too cold, windy, or spitting with rain, he either tries to fly in or he will waddle as fast as his legs will let him. It has to be his perfect to go out there. :D Me I'm just the one who has to work out when his perfect is. :eek:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Took some pics yesterday, so when I get them onto putor I'll get them posted. I'm spraying everyone very regularly as its so hot.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
As promised here are the Linnies being misted yesterday, as you can see they love it, Today they are outside again and as soon as they see me with the mister they are ready and waiting. lol

Bluey getting ready for the big mist. Punch thinking of leaving his food.
blueypunch1.jpg

Both in the position, and loving it.
1807062.jpg

Trying to find better place to get most of the water.
1807068.jpg

Really getting into it now.
1807067.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts