Tuesday is the day

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Tuesday is the big day I get to bring Kito home, :jumping40 so I'm on count down mode. The day can't come quick enough for me. So watch out for lots of pictures :D Will even try to get some of Bucc to show you all what he thinks of her.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Peta, you must be so excited, how is it possible that you are containing yourself right now? I am really very excited for you :D :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Wish I could say I was containing myself, keeping myself all cool calm and collected, :cool: :54: But No, I'm like a nutter, I'm meant to be sorting putor out and getting everything back on so that I can do some work. In my defence I did start this morning but then left it. Customers can wait for their work till I'm ready. :D Oh hang on wait a min, I need to save some more pennies to get another cage, going for a double one. Better keep them happy for a while longer. :D I'll have to get my daughter to take some pics of her having her feed, wonder how much of that is gonna end up going all over me, the walls and in Buccs mouth.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
25 hours and 15 mins to go.

Could have left here early tomorrow to pick Kito up, but my daughter has an orthodontic appointment at 10.00 am. :( :( As you can see I'm really on countdown now. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Eh, who cares about the kid's teeth ... Go get Kito (you can always reschedule the appointment for your daughter)!! :p

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah thats what I said but then the orthodontist pointed out "But you've already cancelled 3 times to go see this bird"

What does he mean "THIS" bird. :eek: :D

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
awww I understand I've had my braces on since october of 04!!! hopefully just a few more months to go get that girls teeth fixed!

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
awww I understand I've had my braces on since october of 04!!! hopefully just a few more months to go get that girls teeth fixed!

ya braces suck i have braces ive had mine on since sept 2005 and im getting mine off next month :D yea! im so happy.. i was supposed to get mine off a few months ago but the stupid guy put one of the brackets on upside down! so i have to wait longer.. grrr i hate braces i will be so glad when i get them off.

oh my less than a day to go! i bet you are so excited you can hardly stay still! lol.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
what does he mean, "THIS" bird. :eek: :D

To the uneducated (those who do not have birds) they just don't understand ... :06:

Anyone who understood would realize that this isn't just a bird, but it is a lifestyle and they really are another child to us!

~ Tex :50: and (tucked away in the back of my hoodie sweatshirt somewhere around my neck ...) Hamlet

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
~ Tex and (tucked away in the back of my hoodie sweatshirt somewhere around my neck ...) Hamlet

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Yeah, I wish I could get Hamlet to like other spots, but he wants to be around my (or my fiacee's) head/hair/neck espically at bedtime ...

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc loves to tuck himself up in my sweatshirt. especially at bed time. :18:

Yeah Kito is home.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
you know what is funny, tonight he is inside our "hamlet and daddy's snuggle time hoodie" (I have one hoodie that I put on just for that ... you know, just in case, plus when he sees it, he gets really excited ... )and he has seemed to tuck himself inside the hoodie, up under my arm pit ... Gosh, hope the deoderant I put one this morning is still working ... :eek: :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts