Kito Home

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well the day finally came and Kito is now safely home and making a real racket :D Poor Bucc is scared stiff of her, he is such a hero. She has has a good feed earlier on and is tucking into fruit veggies and anything else she can get hold off. This gal sure can eat, :eek: she is taking a while to settle in but she's doing great, Bucc won't even go near this strange creature that Mum has decided to bring into the house, he just sits quivering on my shoulder, at least he doesn't want to eat her anymore. I'll get some pics tomorrow after she has had time to settle down.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
YAY... party down :D

this is where we say your flock is complete because she is home.... but we all know that would be wrong... you flock will never be full :p

and yes... hurry with the pictures :cool:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
PICTURES!!!! PICTURES!!!! PICTURES!!!! Woo hoo I'm excited, bring on the baby Greys!!!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
have taken a few already and more will be happening soon, at the moment I'm unable to do much of anything as she is snuggled up in a towel on my chest, so I'm kinda laying down to type this. lol

this is where we say your flock is complete because she is home.... but we all know that would be wrong... you flock will never be full :p

Hmmmmmmmm think you could be right there, but for the time being thats my lot. Watch this space...............:D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
I am sooooo jealous and sooooo happy for you, you have waited a while for this day ... can't wait to see the pics, glad to hear that she is eating well, and glad to hear that Bucc wants nothing to do with her right now ...

And I second the notion, "bring on the baby greys!":D :D

Most Reactions