How many is too much?

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
I bought a new cage the other day for the tiels and have added my ringneck too. I am thinking of adding one more birdie, want to be a momma again!

Its 51cm (width) by 75cm (length) by 70cm (height).
They look so tiny and few in the cage and i want a green cheek conure too. Read all about them and want one!!!
Let me know please i dont want to add too much in one cage!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
How about some pics, I've got to find my tape measure to work out the size. We still do things in feet and inches here, (except the kids, and they are now being taught cm) :eek:

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Lets see, just gonna get the camera fast, have no idea how inches and all the others work...oops! LOL!!!

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Arg, nevermind all the batteries are flat here, gotta get some rechargeables! Sorry, hope someone can figure it out for us in the meanwhile!

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
I wont be adding another baby at the moment.:( Mom said there was enough for now, never enough for me but i guess i am a little broody again. Anyway, will post pics on cage as soon as i get new batteries that is.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( I blame all these people getting new babies, making us all broody :D It will be nice to see the cage anyway.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
i personally wouldnt mix species in the same cage... thats just me maybe if they were ina huge open aviary but in a cage even a large cage i wouldn't.

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
No problems with the tiels and the ringneck. My green cheek is getting his own cage, he is in my room and i want to keep him there because he was a bit skittish when still a baby. He got too attached to the tiels and well i'm gonna keep him in my room.

Dominique

Apr 10, 2007
Ga, USA
Parrots
Harley~B&G~F~3
Echo Bella~CAG~F~2
Lucy~Vos/SI Ekkie~F~8
Lucky you! What kind of bird areyou thinking about? I know my next will by a SI ekkie. Of course, I was planning on that before I got Echo, and used that money for my baby, but this time I am sure she is the next addition :rolleyes: Now, if I can only get my mom and dad to say yes...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
As Wilma has abandoned us for a holiday :eek: I'll answer your question. Wilma decided not to get another bird but then I believe a green cheek came along and she couldn't say no. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts