Bucc & Kito Pics.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
This is the moment that Bucc finally had the courage to meet Kito this morning.

I'll take a look now that there's bars to protect me
21020716.jpg

Maybe it'll be safer if you look after me.
21020718.jpg

Thats it I'm off, she growled at me.
210207110.jpg

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Feeding time last night.
20020714.jpg

Put my cover down again.
20020726.jpg

This is hard work (This morning)
20020711.jpg

My first bath.
21020716-1.jpg

She has done really well, with all the new things that shes been doing. I wanted her to get used to the bath early, and she really enjoyed it. Also the scales now she just sits there and gets it over with. The next adventure is the Harness.

The strangest thing for me is the fact that she can't fly, or perch yet but the perching won't be long coming she is already trying to get on her low perch. At the moment she is still sleeping in the tiny hospital cage she can't do too much damage in that. I took over 100 photos since yesterday so there'll be more following shortly.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
omg! they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one too... except i know i wont get one.. for a while atleast.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Tonight I had Kito with me and she was nestling under my fleece, which she loves to do at the moment, Bucc came over and landed on my shoulder :eek:, it was a bit of a worrying moment as I wasn't sure what he would do, would he try to attack her or would he ignore her. Well he came over looked at her, looked at me, and then gave me a kiss and flew off. That was the real test as he's always been a bit jealous of any of the other birds who dare land on his Mum. :D What a real darling he is.:07:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Kito looks very happy to finally be home!!! I still think me and Tex are chanting "Bring on the Baby Greys" :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Give me a, "B"
Give me an, "A"
Give me a, "B"
Give me a, "Y"
Give me a, "G"
Give me a, "R"
Give me an, "E"
Give me a, "Y"
Give me a, "S"

WHAT'S THAT SPELL???!!! :D :D :D

(trust me this will be the only time I will do this, and please do not picture me with bloomers or pom-poms, it ain't a pretty picture) :58:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
(trust me this will be the only time I will do this, and please do not picture me with bloomers or pom-poms, it ain't a pretty picture) :58:

May not be a pretty picture but I bet it would be a funny picture!!!! :18:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006

Sorry but thats exactly how I pictured you. Haven't stopped laughing yet. :D I'm gonna have to have words with your fiance and get her to take pictures of you chanting. We all wanna see. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts