View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 04:22 AM
Supporting Member
Parrots:
African "Grey" "Mishka" Male 7 Years old
Thanked 4,459 Times in 2,890 Posts
antoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond reputeantoinette has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Am So Sick Of This......

'FOOD FOR THOUGHT'
I know how dedicated you are, and the love you have for animals is incredible.
That's great news that you are allowed to get the cockatiel !!!!!! However
I don't want to sound negative here, but this is reality, you are barley managing at the moment financially now, having another bird could burden you even further. Knowing you will do the right thing, the new bird will be taken to the vet, yet another expense for you. Could I make a suggestion, make a list of what you are wanting for the birds you now have, you mentioned a new cage, perhaps there are other items as well. Rather focus on doing what is best for the birds now in your guardianship. When you have ticked off each item on that list, then focus on another bird in the near future.

Mishka's You tube Videos

Enjoy the Videos !!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to antoinette For This Useful Post:
Ratzy (03-11-2011)