TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Ya know, I can't leave this little guy alone for a second if he is out of his cage ... Tonight, the fiancee had Hamlet on her lap and she suddenly gets a bloody nose. "Honey, come take the bird!" Of course I react without thinking ... I take the bird and she runs to the bathroom to take care of her nose. I give her a few minutes and then I want to go into the bathroom to make sure she is ok. I put Hamlet on the coffee table (my first mistake ... I should have put him on his play stand, I know) and I go and check on her.

Now, being a good host that I am, I always have little dishes of "munchies" out for friends that routinely stop by. I always have little dishes of little snacks on the coffee table ... well, when I came back from taking care of the fiancee - this is what I saw:

Hamlet0041.jpg

Little thief, I am just really glad Hamlet didn't go to the other side of the table, there is a bowl of Chocholates :eek: that Ham could have gotten into.

Funny stuff since he got into the peanuts. These loves of ours, they will keep us on our toes, won't they!

~ :50:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
What a little devil he is. :D But at least he had the good sense to go for the peanuts and not the chocolate :eek:

I remember Bucc once getting into the candy bowl we USED to have around for the kids, he was so overdosed on sugar he was high for a couple of days, :eek:

I do love the look on Hamlets face though when he realised he'd been caught out, "What me, the peanuts just jumped up into my claw, I'm only chewing on them to try to get them off me" :D He is such a wonderful guy.

GreyMan

Mar 2, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
Parrots
Iniko - 3 year old Timneh Grey
I remember one day we were eating pop corn and left for a quick trip to the store, so we left Iniko our Grey out on his play stand. He's usually really good about not going anywhere. Well, long story short, when we returned we found pop corn everywhere and he was back on his playstand acting as if we wouldn't know who did it. lol

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I remember one day we were eating pop corn and left for a quick trip to the store, so we left Iniko our Grey out on his play stand. He's usually really good about not going anywhere. Well, long story short, when we returned we found pop corn everywhere and he was back on his playstand acting as if we wouldn't know who did it. lol

:18: :18: I can just picture his face, :18: :18:

Most Reactions