Another Newbie

birdwhisperer

Dec 26, 2005
Iowa
Parrots
Senegal Parrot
Timneh African Grey (TAG)
Hi. I'm new here and am kind of new to forum posting. I usually just read them. :eek: I have two parrots, one Senegal named Dancer and one Timneh African Grey named Pinkie. They are a joy!!! No matter how bad life can get, they will do or say something to make me laugh. :D My family members don't really understand my relationship to my "feathered" best friends, but they tolerate us. It's so nice to "talk" to others who understand and love them just as I do! I look forward to chatting with everyone. I'm head to NY for a few days to celebrate New Years, so if I don't get a chance before hand, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :57:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
welcome_009.gif

Birdwhisper, I look forward to talking again real soon, would love to hear more about Dancer and pinkie and would love to see pics. I know what you mean about family members not really understandin, but thats okay I guess that's what we are here for at the forum. Sharing your days with your fids makes it so much fun when you can share the joys and lows with other like minded people. Hope you have a great time in NY and look forward to talking again when you come back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Most Reactions

Latest posts