just saying hi

crystal32

Apr 16, 2007
hi everyone, my name is crystal and I live in the UK. I have 15 birds, 5 budgies, 2 tiels,2 lovvies,a caique named ASBO, a sennie named Theo, and I foster for Birdline Pettee Goffin,Magic Galah and Chrissy CAG.....they are on long term fostering so I am their forever home god willing, I also 'safehouse' a Ringneck named Bluey. I have 4 border collie dogs and 2 cats. Looking forward to chatting and sharing.:)

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Wow, that's quite a zoo you have there ... or should I say, refuge. Welcome to Parrot Forums ... I know this isn't the best welcome you can get, but I'm sure you will get a better one from some of the other members ... (ahem, Peta)..

~ Tex

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
You must have a very loud household, kudos to you! What type of caique do you have? I've always wanted a white bellied one... Make sure you show us lots of pictures!! :D WELCOME!! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:35: :35: Another Brit hi there Crystal, nice to have you join our happy team, where bouts in the uk are you from. Oh yeah show lots of pics of all the flock, that should keep us occupied for a while, we love pics here. I'm also a member of Birdline, and am trying to work my magic on my Husband for a Sennie, think he might be coming round to the idea slowly, :D Now just need to let him know that our birds ALWAYS come in twos. :eek: I'll keep that quiet for now.

Tex, I know I'm a gas bag.

Anyway Welcome Crystal and your zoo.

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Ditto Peta u can cast it up to hubby that someone has way more and thinks its great.... Good to hear from u Crystal anara Brit woo hoo:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ditto Peta u can cast it up to hubby that someone has way more and thinks its great.... Good to hear from u Crystal anara Brit woo hoo:D

Oh yeah I could try that I guess, :D And this time a couple of years ago we had way more than we do now, Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder.

Quick Crystal get those pics posted, I can tempt him by showing him all the pretty pics :D

Christy

Mar 28, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Parrots
Hamlet the Sun Conure and Mac the green cheek conure
Hello Crystal :) Welcome to parrotforums. It sounds like you have quite a bunch of pets. You must have your hands full. I'm am sure you have lots of stories to share with us....and hopefully pictures:D

Dominique

Apr 10, 2007
Ga, USA
Parrots
Harley~B&G~F~3
Echo Bella~CAG~F~2
Lucy~Vos/SI Ekkie~F~8
Hi and Welcome! You must have your hands full! I have an interesting time with 2, but can't even imagine what it's like with 15! Well, welcome!!!

Most Reactions