meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
My backyard back onto a forest as well. In the summer we always get bears in our neighborhood and backyard, the occasional cougar, and yes squirrels.. a lot of squirrels. I used to see this one in particular squirrel every day when i walked to my old high school(which i got kicked out of), and elementary school.. it was so cute! i we had so much more wildlife where i live. Once when i went camping i saw a cute little otter i wish there was them closer to where i live.

i know what ya mean bird crazy, about having to have a permit for everything. We even have to have a dog license. I once wanted one of those GIANT sulcata tortioses but there illegal here. :( Everythings illegal in canada! guns, giant tortioses, ... ,.........more which i cant think of...... but still.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
We used to have to have a dog licence but that was scrapped a few years ago, (well I hope it was :eek:). Guns are also illegal here, and believe me we have some very strange laws.

We seem to be losing a lot of squirrels/wildlife just lately as the councils are cutting a lot of our forests down, to make way for even more housing. :eek: The most vicious thing here is the foxes, and most time they will run if they hear you. Although Karen does have the "Loch Ness Monster" up in Scotland. :D

OP
MLB

MLB

Dec 27, 2006
WI
Parrots
Sulfur Crested Cockatoo ~ Blue Quaker to be
wow thats alot of laws:eek: , here in WI we dont have to many laws for like guns n wildlife. Where I am we have cougers, bobcat, wolves, coyote, lots of differebt kinds of foxes, muscrat, bear, squirrel, otters...........

Most Reactions

Latest posts