Parrots
White Eyed Conure--Shamus

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Quakers--Kelly & Mr. Jingles

Tiels--Maria, Colonel and General

Green-cheek---Harley Bookins

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
Hi, my name is Pam...and I live in Texas. I have been doing animal rescue (dog and cats) for about 15 years. I have owned birds all my life...I have 2 conures, 1 quaker, and 2 tiels.

I look forward to getting to know ya'll and ya'll's feather friends.

Pam

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Welcome Pam!!! That's great that you rescue animals :) Make sure that you post pictures of your flock soon, everyone here loves to see them :D This is a great forum, I joined pretty recently, and everyone is very friendly and helpful, you'll love it here!

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
Hi Pam,
Where in Texas do you live you can PM me if you don't want to post it on here? I also live in Texas in the northeast part roughly. Have you ever been to tree top birc center in dallas? it is awsome! or try gallery of pets in austin.

OP
S

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
Welcome Pam!!! That's great that you rescue animals :) Make sure that you post pictures of your flock soon, everyone here loves to see them :D This is a great forum, I joined pretty recently, and everyone is very friendly and helpful, you'll love it here!

Thanks for the welcome! I have been looking around, it does look like a very nice forum. :coffee: And the coffee's not bad either...

Hi Pam,
Where in Texas do you live you can PM me if you don't want to post it on here? I also live in Texas in the northeast part roughly. Have you ever been to tree top birc center in dallas? it is awsome! or try gallery of pets in austin.

I live in the Red River Valley area. No I have never been there, is it a pet shop? Sounds like I am missing something...lol. Thanks for the welcome.

Pam

Last edited:

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
So that's not too far from dallas right? Tree top is a bird store they always have a wide variety of pet birds for very reasonable prices, very friendly staff the girl gave me her name and said to call if I had a questions when i was trying to decide what bird to get,and did i mention they have TONS of toys if you do a search on google or yahoo you can find the websight - it really is worth a trip :)

OP
S

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
So that's not too far from dallas right? Tree top is a bird store they always have a wide variety of pet birds for very reasonable prices, very friendly staff the girl gave me her name and said to call if I had a questions when i was trying to decide what bird to get,and did i mention they have TONS of toys if you do a search on google or yahoo you can find the websight - it really is worth a trip :)

Oh, I'll have to go there...but I'll make sure I leave my checkbook at home..:D . LOL...Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to go next time I am in Dallas.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Welcome Pam
Glad you joined our flock
If you have any problems then just let us know and we'll try to help you out. All our members here are great, so I'm sure you'll have a great time. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
except for that tex guy... word on the street he is trouble

Yeah, I'll own that one ... I see that my reputation has proceeded me into this forum!

Pam, you'll have to get pictures up, what type of conures do you have?

~ :50:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh Chi, careful Tex has powers and he knows how to use them. :D :D :54:

OP
S

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
Welcome Pam
Glad you joined our flock
If you have any problems then just let us know and we'll try to help you out. All our members here are great, so I'm sure you'll have a great time. :D

Thanks, I'm sure I'm going to be very happy here...:emoticonc

OP
S

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
except for that tex guy... word on the street he is trouble

anyways...

WELCOME

Thanks for the welcome and heads up...lol

OP
S

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
Yeah, I'll own that one ... I see that my reputation has proceeded me into this forum!

Pam, you'll have to get pictures up, what type of conures do you have?

~ :50:

I have a White Eye, and Mitred Conures. I'm working on a birdroom...it's in the sheetrock stadge, I'll have to get picks and show it and my birds off when I get it finished.

Christy

Mar 28, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Parrots
Hamlet the Sun Conure and Mac the green cheek conure
Hi Pam :) I love your thread title. I'm jealous of your constructing a bird room! We can't wait till we have the space to do that

OP
S

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
Hi Pam :) I love your thread title. I'm jealous of your constructing a bird room! We can't wait till we have the space to do that

I know what you mean, it's a long time coming here...had to wait for the kids to grow up, and fly the coop...so we would have the room, and the spare cash. So don't give up, keep the faith...Christy.

Pam

Dominique

Apr 10, 2007
Ga, USA
Parrots
Harley~B&G~F~3
Echo Bella~CAG~F~2
Lucy~Vos/SI Ekkie~F~8
HarleysforumWelcome.jpg

Hi and Welcome to the Parrot Forums Pam!! You will love it here! My name is Dominique and my fids are Harley, a B&G macaw and Echo, a Congo African Grey (see siggie). They are my babies and loads of fun!

Anyhow, welcome and if you have any questions, fele free to ask (I love to answer questions :))

Last edited:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Anyhow, welcome and if you have any questions, fele free to ask (I love to answer questions :))

Oh goodie, me I love asking questions. :D :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts