HAPPY 1ST HATCHDAY
CRICKET,
HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
YAY, time to brake out the piΓ±ata and corn muffin (cake)
PARTY TIME
party-smiley-551.gif
party-smiley-551.gif
party-smiley-551.gif
party-smiley-551.gif

I will do my best to take lots of pictures​

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yes we want lots of party pics. :D Especially of her first hatchday, She's a big gal now, :D

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
HAPPY HATCHDAY!!

MMM...I think Sisqo would love to be at your house, he loves cornbread

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
UPDATE:
Ok so she got her piΓ±ata, which I had left out for a couple days to make sure it didnt scare her or anything (it does have a face you know)
Well I put it in her cage and she came right over grabed the piΓ±ata (donkey) by its nose and bite off his eye :eek: lol and that was the end of that ..for now.
It was such a nice day out I had to go out for a motorcycle ride :D with my mother say "hurry up" I 99% positive I closed the cage door... case i saw that she had pooped on the handle ... yet again. :11: anyways a couple hours we all come home and the door is wide open... but she was in her cage
:54: so i am pretty sure I closed it, maybe she had a party while we were gone?
Ok, we are home agian and we let her stay out and she desides that she is going to have at the piΓ±ata again... from the out side the cage. lol I have a picture of her chewing on it and yanking at it, but this last only a few mins. I have a few other pictures of her biting on it, but she hasnt done too much damage yet... the poor little donkey, so far, has had both eyes ripped off and its butt biten off.... I will update you with any more damage she does tonight... and, of course, post the pictures

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Christy bought Hamlet one of those donkeys ... Ham can't really get his beak around it and wants nothing to do with it really ... :D

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Hehe, yea I bought Iggy the donkey pinata a year ago or so, and he just ripped its butt off and that was that...kinda funny how they pick different parts of their toys to destroy

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc had the donkey, the little guys had a smaller one, none of them took any notice of it at all, in fact they totally ignored it, Then we got Kito and of course got him one, think it lasted oh about 30 seconds. :D Well it was chewable, and had food in it.

Oh can't wait to see all the pics, sounds like shes gonna have a lot of fun. And you wait till she gets the second one. :D

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Sisqo doesn't pay attention to pinatas. I tried to show him that there were goodies in there, but he didn't seem to care.

Most Reactions

Latest posts