Kaytee Kitchen Creations

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
I picked up a bag of Kaytee Kitchen Creations yesterday while I was at the bird store just to try it out.

Well, after some trial and error, we finally got it right and Sisqo seemed to enjoy it. If anyone buys this, I wouldn't recommend following the microwave directions on the package. It says to leave it in for 5 minutes, but it was so hard that we had to soak and scrape the bowl.

We used the cockatiel sized portion and left it in for 3 minutes. That seemed to work.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I was thinking of getting some of these for my lot, so that will be handy to know thanks. :D

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots
White Eyed Conure--Shamus

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Quakers--Kelly & Mr. Jingles

Tiels--Maria, Colonel and General

Green-cheek---Harley Bookins

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
My little flock, really loves the cooked foods. Their favorite is Nuts for Alfredo, made by Beak Appeite(sp?). What flavor of Kitchen Creations did you get?

OP
NicoleN

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Ummm...I think it was Zesty Vegetable...I know it was Zesty something.

I've been thinking about trying the Beak Apetit stuff. Unfortunately no stores around here sell it. I think next time I order some stuff online, I'll get a sample. Bird.com has a variety pack with a couple ounces of each kind.

Usually I cook him something, or let him have some veggies or whatever that we have with our dinner. But on nights that I have to work, I think it would be good for him.

Most Reactions

Latest posts