Rosella

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I had a Rosella here named Rosie, that was very sweet, although a bit skittish. (I know the picture isn't very clear, but its the only one I have of her). She had a boyfriend who was a normal grey Cockatiel named Danny (I don't have a picture of him). They were so darn funny to watch. The two cages were next to each other and they were constantly chattering to one another. She made the sweetest little noises. When they were out, they would take off together from the playarea and find some dark place to have secret little rendezvous. She loved Danny so much. (What she didn't know was that he was having a secret affair with my toe, but only if I was wearing white socks). Danny and Rosie were so cute together. Neither of them interacted with any other bird except for each other and they were always together when out. Sometimes they would sneak back to the cages and be hiding in one or the other. I think they enjoyed watching me search everywhere for them. I'd go from one 'secret' place to another looking and they would all the while be in a cage, not making a peep. Despite Danny little indescretions with my toe, Rosie was faithful to him to the end.

Sc0024.jpg

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That is so lovely and sweet, Apart from your toe it seems that they were truly in love with each other, I hope your Rosella never found out about the toe, she would have been heartbroken. :D

OP
Alison

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I hope your Rosella never found out about the toe, she would have been heartbroken.

Nope, she never caught him....and I sure wasn't going to tell her... ;)

Most Reactions