The day after the night before.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc is flying all over the place today, anything in fact rather than sit still for more than a minute, he had a late night last night and is so tired, but he isn't ready to go sleep yet, He has decided now is the time for his funny 5 mins, he has tormented the cat, dogs and is now starting on the kids, he keeps pinching the little ball they are playing with. Hehehehehe

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ah well, it seems I lie, as soon as I hit the submit button, he came over for his cuddles, then sat in my lap saying night night, love youuuuuuuuu, I asked if he wanted night nights and he went into his routine, night night birdies, step up bucc, night night Bucc, Mama loves you Bucc, Kiss for mama and then he gives me two kisses.

If he keeps this up I'll never need to speak again. LOL

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
That's so cute. I love how Bucc does his bedtime routine. Gwen only went to bed last night because he got startled off the playarea and hit the wall. He cut himself above his beak right next to his right eye. He's okay, but I think he got himself a headache because he was very quite. He's talking up a storm this morning though and now he is doing his 'lets see how many different noises I can make in a row without a break'. :) He's been non stop for about 45 minutes now. I love when he does this.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Gwen is such a character how long did he keep it up for. I just love listening to them when they start making all the different noises that they can and letting them all roll into one another. Its brilliant.

Bucc will not go to bed unless we do the bedtime routine and HE says all the things that I would say. Heaven help me if I say them with him, he will start all over again and will not go to bed till HE has said them all. I'm starting to think that he doesn't like the sound of my voice. LOL Either that or he thinks I talk to much anyway. LOL

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Gwen kept at it for an hour and 35 minutes straight, well...he did stop and take a drink once. :D He is still talking and making noises, but not at the breakneck speed he was at before.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Wow, :18: :18: :18: :18:

Most Reactions

Latest posts