Your Bird room/Cage set up(s)

Dominique

Apr 10, 2007
Ga, USA
Parrots
Harley~B&G~F~3
Echo Bella~CAG~F~2
Lucy~Vos/SI Ekkie~F~8
I thought it might be interesting to see everyone's bird rooms/cage set ups for ideas. I'm always looking for a different way to set up the cages and am thinking on how to decorate the bird room. Sorry for the mess, we're installing the rest of the cabinets in the laundry room, and they've been in there for forever, but, it's almost ready for redecorating! Here is mine:

(they are clickable for a larger view)

Attachments

• Bird room 1.jpg
    Bird room 1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 17,255
  • Bird room 2.jpg
    Bird room 2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 32,160
  • Echo's cage.jpg
    Echo's cage.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3,069
  • Echo's cage and play area.jpg
    Echo's cage and play area.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 8,711
  • Harley's cage.jpg
    Harley's cage.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 19,499
Last edited:

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Oh, I am so jelouse... I want a room like that for my fid. Cricket has (almost) the same cage as your cage though... but it sits in the living room right next to the TV and the front door.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
LOVE THE ROOM!! Beautiful cages for beautiful birdies!! Yeah I am a lot jealous too!! I love the cage for you B&G - personally I am not a fan of corner cages, but that one is very nice looking! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Nearly got that corner one for Kito, its huge and wonderful, but decided on the one he's got now. Wonderful room for the fids, My bird room isn't quite so grand, it used to be my dining room, but hey who needs one of them. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
... I've never even seen one of those before!

???? REALLY? :confused: Those seem to be all the rage around here ... I am not a big fan of them, but they make a lot of sence, and they take up less room ...

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Ive seen corner cages like that before online. There really nice. My room is mess and im too lazy to take pictures...... and plus my socials teacher took my camera away till tomorrow because i was playing with it in class. and my moms camera sucks, my sisters is lost, my dad wont lend his and.....thats it. :D

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Wow I love that corner cage. Where did you get that one? Never seen a corner one like that before.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
???? REALLY? :confused: Those seem to be all the rage around here ... I am not a big fan of them, but they make a lot of sence, and they take up less room ...

Round here too, everywhere you look we are seeing them more and more.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
I like them, because of the size and room they have. But I dont like the fact the you would have to put it in a corner. I would see how it would come in handy if I owned my own house, and knew I wasnt going to be moving anywhere any time soon... but yet on the other hand if I owned my own house the bird would have her very own room, custom made just for her.... spoiled rotten brat, lol

OP
D

Dominique

Apr 10, 2007
Ga, USA
Parrots
Harley~B&G~F~3
Echo Bella~CAG~F~2
Lucy~Vos/SI Ekkie~F~8
That cage came with Echo, but I switched him and Harley. Fortunatly, Harley's cage that Echo's in now is pleanty big enough.

The cage is from www.birdcages4less.com. I don't know if it was from there or not, but it's listed on their site. I am not a big fan of the corner cages either, bit it works well for us. Harley loves having the windows of either side and being able to see out.

You will have to pardon the mess; I hadn't vacumed it or anything, lol :D Sooo, can't wait to see yours!

Most Reactions