Crazyness

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
So my mother has become more and more crazy for my bird... MY BIRD! lol

So the other day she said she would give me a puppy, now she is saying that when I go to move out again that she will cry if she sees the bird go... And now she is telling me that she would buy me a little baby grey if I gave her mine.

I just cant convince her that it wouldnt be hard to raise her own... I keep telling me that she doesn't want any other bird but this one.

man I dont know if I am going to get out of this house alive... LOL :eek:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Oh no now you may just have to live at home forever!!! Maybe you should take her to look at some baby greys and she will probably fall in love with one.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well heres what you do, get a baby and then when your ready to move out you do it in the dead of night, making sure you've got Cricket up your Jumper.

If you do it when the baby grows up to look like Cricket hopefully she won't know the difference :D :D :D :D

OP
darkchi

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Well, that would be a good plan if my mum wasn't such a smart lady...
She knows all the tricks, and she has stated that I wouldn't get the baby grey until I have already moved out, with out Cricket; AND have signed Cricket over to her.... Yes, she want signed proof its hers :D

yeah what a family LOL :rolleyes:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D :D That is one smart Mum you have there. :D :D Treasure her always and she may even teach you some of them.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
I think Petas plan is good. lol or maybe you could try Tracys plan again! lol

My mom has fallen for my cockatiels. LOL but i let her take em out whenever she wants pretty much and said that whne i go to callege she can look after them. and also said that when she retires ill buy her *almost*(no HY or hawkhead... too expensive) any bird she wants lol.

Christy

Mar 28, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Parrots
Hamlet the Sun Conure and Mac the green cheek conure
It's hard not to fall in love with these amazing birdies, so I really can't blame your mom....as long as she knows Cricket is really your baby. and she can have visiting rights, right?

Most Reactions

Latest posts