Snow all around.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
The weather here is really weird at the moment here so many schools are closed due to snow.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4760000/newsid_4762200/4762246.stm

It seems we have been really lucky here as although its been freezing with blue sunny skies. Can't believe that all round us is snow, and we haven't had any at all. Not that I'm moaning about that. Just can't wait for the summer to get here.

Have a good day/evening where ever you are and stay warm.

MKay

Jan 25, 2006
Media
Ohio
Parrots
Pionus, YNA, WB caiques, quakers, goffin, lovebirds, GC conure, parakeet,
Winter has been coming in blips. My poor daffodils keep trying to come up, etheir leaves spiking out of the ground. But then it freezes and they brown, only to green up in a few days and push a little further out of the soil.

COME ON, SUN! I wish it would have been a solid winter, and that spring would just get here already! It's cute though, my daughters and the neigbor's children keep looking in the bushes for leprechauns.. what a wonder it is when you're an innocent child! I hope they stay young at heart!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Spring sounds great, at the moment though I don't think its ever going to get here, one day mild then freezing cold again, then snow, ahhhhhhhhhhh is it any wonder I'm so confused all the time.;)

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
Uhh...welll I will be happy to switch spots with someone as right now I just got in from washing my car in a tank top and shorts....89 degrees on march 2nd is not right!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
sunconure said:
Uhh...welll I will be happy to switch spots with someone as right now I just got in from washing my car in a tank top and shorts....89 degrees on march 2nd is not right!

You can switch with me anytime, its still freezing cold here, when I got up this morning it was -1, it has warmed up a little bit now, its about 6 so your heat sounds wonderful!!!!

Most Reactions