birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this forum!!! I went back to my old one just to see what had been posted first time in a couple of months and I couldn't hardly stand it - it wasn't any fun at all. Thank you so much to all who participate the caring and concern on this forum are hard to find. Peta you sure have a good thing going!
:) :) :)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I'm so glad that your enjoying yourself Kelli, Thats what Parrot Forums is here for, so that we can ask questions, get help, offer help and make new friends.

I wish I could take credit for the site, but if it hadn't been for Johnny, Parrot Forums would never exist,

If we didn't have wonderful, kind and helpful members, and boy are we lucky, we must have some of the greatest people coming here, then I would be sitting here talking to myself :D

So a big THANK YOU to each of our wonderful members, and for your very kind words Kelli. We love having you here sharing your babies with us.

Lilly Bird

Jul 4, 2006
Media
IL
Parrots
Parakeet Named Lilly
YAH! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this site...and all those O's dont cover it!!! HA!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I'm so glad that you enjoy yourself here Sarah, Thats the whole idea and it means that we are all doing things right. I'm sure that we're gonna have just as much, if not more fun as time passes.

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
THANX ALL FOR BEING SO GREAT! I havent been a member very long but its sure very great on here!!! Thank you Peta for everything you've done to make parrotforums the best!!!:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts