meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
I just thuaght i'd share this just because.
Ok for a while now these two guys from my old school have been really pissing me off. They know i like birds, they know i have birds, at first i really didn't care but now there like totally dissing brids and like threatening me(which i know they never will since there a couple of whimps) but anyway heres the convo:

Guy #1: im gunna come to your house and kill your birds (well that was random!)
Me: Ya you go right ahead and try that (LOL he doesn't even know where i live haha to begin with)
Guy #1: Birds are lame
Me: ya well i think basket ball is lame but i dont go around insulting everyone who plays basketball (since i know they play basketball)
Guy #2: HAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAHA Basketball is so awesome, birds are for creepy old ladies.
Me: OMG seriously shut up!!
Guy #1: haha basketball is way better than birds
Me: Ya well basketball is a sport not a living thing that can last 75+ years. ANd birds have been on this planet longer than basketball. can you shutup now!?
Guy #1: more people care about basketball than birds so you shut up.
Me: i dont beleive that for a second.
Guy #1: go away you slut, only nut jobs care about birds.

I stopped after that because hopefully then he'll stop... but seriosuly those guys are like crazy!

By the way i took out/chnaged some of the words so that they'd be 'apropriate'.

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Sounds like those are good kids to avoid in the future...arguing with them only eggs them on because they are ignorant and immature. Seems like they are trying to get you going as well...man, I don't miss high school!

Just be careful around people like that also, even though they are wimps, it's better to just be safe and stay as far away as possible.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Actually, can I take a different spin on this? Now, go with me on this one ... is it possible that "Guy #1" might like you? See, he picks these fights because he doesn't know how to get your attention otherwise. It's a very immature but guys who don't know exactly how to act around ladies will accept any sort of attention from them, even if it is negative attention ... and name calling is one way to get attention ... Just a thought ... from a guys point of view ...

Another thought, is it possible that "guy #1" might feel that you think you are better than he is? I mean by using insults like "creepy old ladies" and (I am quoting here) "slut" he trying to demean you and is bringing you to a level (at least in his mind) where he is better than you ... I think this guy has some very low self esteem and, if we were to look further I bet he has a pretty bad homelife ...

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
well he kind of has a point... lol we are all nuts here :D

yeah I had that when I was your age. I go picked on for having chickens and other fowl... they called me chicken lady. :rolleyes: didnt stop me from doing what I loved though :05:

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Actually, can I take a different spin on this? Now, go with me on this one ... is it possible that "Guy #1" might like you? See, he picks these fights because he doesn't know how to get your attention otherwise. It's a very immature but guys who don't know exactly how to act around ladies will accept any sort of attention from them, even if it is negative attention ... and name calling is one way to get attention ... Just a thought ... from a guys point of view ...

Im pretty sure thats like what 5 year olds do when they like a girl.

Another thought, is it possible that "guy #1" might feel that you think you are better than he is? I mean by using insults like "creepy old ladies" and (I am quoting here) "slut" he trying to demean you and is bringing you to a level (at least in his mind) where he is better than you ... I think this guy has some very low self esteem and, if we were to look further I bet he has a pretty bad homelife ...

Well i have no idea what is home life is like... im pretty sure his parents are divorced thats all i know really. I mean id ont think ive ever had even a conversation with this guy.. i mean like in person...he was in like 2 or 3 of my classes last year but ya.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
See gals, this is the time when we really do need a guys input here.

Seems to me this guy is very insecure about a lot of things, He can't understand anyone who loves another thing that breaths, whether it be human or animals. Thats very sad, he should be pitied more than anything else.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
No, it can happen anytime ... some guys just don't deal with women well, this is a way that they deal with it ...

yeah, didnt Tex tell you how he got with his woman?
I dont remember how it went but it had something to do with a 2x4, a rubber chicken and an Elvis costume :p

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
yeah, didnt Tex tell you how he got with his woman?
I dont remember how it went but it had something to do with a 2x4, a rubber chicken and an Elvis costume :p

No he kept that one really quiet, please tell us more. sounds kinda ummmmmmmm interesting. :D

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Well...at least if you've only spoken to him a few times, you know it's not something that will likely happen again.

And besides, even if you are a crazy bird lady.. who cares?! Would he call you a crazy dog lady if you had a few dogs. Probably not. People in High School and Middle School can be downright cruel about anything that is not 'in'.

Just don't get fired up about it. He's just trying to solicit a response from you, and the more you respond, the more he'll do it (haha, kinda like in training birds :D )

The only thing that I pesonally would have to open my mouth about is the whole 'slut' thing. I've just always been very outspoken when it comes to stuff like that.

So yeah, that's my two cents.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
haha, my answer to everything is to kick him in the nuts LOL
no dont do that... but its a nice thought :)

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
The thing is i dont even go to that school anymore. A lot of my friends are there so if i really wanted i could get them to talk to him but i dont feel like dragging them into it. But like the worst thing is i cant even like talk to him in person since i dont go to that school anymore. I live like a block away from the school, if really wanted to i could wait for him outside but i think thats kind of stupid to do. Ya the bird lady thing i didn't really care, i have two dogs, 4 birds(soon to be more) and a cat.. a lot of people call me the animal freak i really dont care, i liek animals if they think animals are stupid or something its tehre loss i really dont care. the part that bugged me is the threatening, and also it all got kind of annoying after while when they wouldn't stop. And now my freinds whos till go to that school said there telling EVERYONE that i want have sex with my birds. Seriously those guys are so dumb. even if i wanted to(which i dont! that would just be sick and weird) i couldn't since birds dont have... parts.... if you no what im meaning. I think they're just really immature for spreading a rumour like that. Just because i put pic of my birds on my display picture.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
... And now my freinds whos till go to that school said there telling EVERYONE that i want have sex with my birds. Seriously those guys are so dumb. even if i wanted to(which i dont! that would just be sick and weird) i couldn't since birds dont have... parts.... if you no what im meaning...

:eek: :eek: OI OI OI :eek: :eek: !!! Meghan, thanks for the, um ... BIOLOGY LESSON here ... but really, I don't think that you need to validate to us the fact that you don't want to have sex with your birds we know this!!

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
:eek: :eek: OI OI OI :eek: :eek: !!! Meghan, thanks for the, um ... BIOLOGY LESSON here ... but really, I don't think that you need to validate to us the fact that you don't want to have sex with your birds we know this!!

lol ya .....just now he told me to go kill my self and that it would make the world better, and i said oh really because i was thinking the same thing about you. athen he said you cant use the same diss back to me its not funny. so i think he thinks this is all a game... a joke.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
So, here is a question, why do you keep playing his game? Why keep talking to him? It sounds like to me that you are on like AOL IM or something ... really no need to keep talking to him is there?

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
So, here is a question, why do you keep playing his game? Why keep talking to him? It sounds like to me that you are on like AOL IM or something ... really no need to keep talking to him is there?

Its MSN, and hes even started messaging me on Facebook. but moslty MSN. and to be honest i really dont know. I was gunna stop but hes just really frustrating sometimes i just have ot get my words in!.. i will *try* and stop.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That really is the best way, he'll soon get sick of his little games and move. If you see him out completly ignore him in the end he'll look so silly he'll just stop. When you're on MSN then just block him. that way he can't talk to ya. Don't know anything about facebook, but can you block him there and just delete everything he's written.

And yep the more you talk to him the more he's gonna do it.

I have also been referred to as the Bird Lady, Animal crazy, just plain nuts :D We've even named our house Noahs Ark, :D Name calling in one ear out the other.

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
U could just freak them out by being really nice and inviting them to meet the birds and involve them. I done that wi kids that were trying to hurt our horses when he was liveried in town...They were lighting gas cannisters and thowing bottles.......apart from the ones sniffin glue etc the rest were really unbalanced by the nice friendly approach ..and were really nice kids under the bored bravado.

Most Reactions

Latest posts