Some freakin kid from my old school...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
..and were really nice kids under the bored bravado.

Think thats the trouble now, the kids don't have anything to do or anywhere to go of an evening anymore. Its a shame.

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Yeah Mehgan, just ignore it. Within two weeks it will all be forgotten. Ignore him, block him, don't react.

Whenever I start to get upset about something, I remind myself to think about its overall effect on things. Are your friends at your old school really going to think that you want to have sex with your birds? I highly doubt it, they're your friends! Do people at your new school talk to this guy..oh wait..kid? I doubt that too (or at least not many of them).

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
I was ignoring him for like a month atleast(since the last time he started), and he just started this up again like a week ago. I have blocked him, but you see hes a really bored and stupid kid and he just made a new msn to annoy me. A few people at my school know him, but they all think hes a crazy white afro freak. Its actually kinda funny to read there wall, because they're now referring to me as the bird girl LOL. They must really have no life. Oh and i ahve tried being freaky back to them... but i think that just made it worse because i think took the freaky bit too far lol. I have deleted all his posts on my wall, but i cant block him on facebook. Unless i be-friend lol... but i dont want to do that because i kinda want to know what they're saying about me.

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
bird girl yeh I could go wi that..better than chicken neck..or parrot face ...or fidophile....or feather head....yip u could morph into a super hero.
Theres the challange for all u artists out there ...after Tex and |Christies wedding outfit I thing a costume for bird girl. u could glide from building to building and crap on them....

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
I'd tell him "thank you so much ... thats going to be my new name - bird girl - watch out, I might poop on you"

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
lol, thats a good one. :) i think hes finally stopped now though. If he randomly starts again then ill tell him something like that though. :)

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Admit it, you love the attention.
We know it, you know it.
Any boy attention is good attention at your age.
Well done Hon, your getting noticed. Its a good thing.
Wait and see how many valentines with birds on them you get.

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Nope, i dont like HIS attention. Hes a curly afro face who everyone hates and hes a total dork. Everyone refers to him as 'the white afro kid'

Most Reactions

Latest posts