by jove the old ladies mastered the computer

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Woo hoo at last.. think I will now challenge Tex for having posted the most picis.This was us heading out to my youngests 18th party...oh yes it was a pirate theme:D soooo cool, everyone dressed up like 120 people woo. the boys were fab so funny... the girls just posed ..boring... we thought we would all dress up again to see the new pirates of the carribeen movie.
The young uns all went to town after the party its not a huge town so they caused a stir.
They were a wee bit naughty at the club we had the party at. they let off 3 fire extinguishers....stole all the flags off the ajoining golf course and had a food fight with the buffet as in Peter Pan wi Robin Williams:eek:
I had got loads of pirate decorations and helium scull and xbone balloons and had wee treasure chests on all the tables wi poppers and sweetie jewels and necklaces and I painted eyes on bon bons for all the missing pirate eyes :56: . Skekeletons...sculls ..body parts (not real) inflatable palm trees and a huge treasure chest with a murdered pirate inside....I had soooo much fun they are calling it party of the year. :D 1st pici me hubby and oler son Steve and jamie in second....ma boyz....sigh

Last edited:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
WOOOHOOO!! Pirate costumes COMPLETE WITH PARROT!! Really cute costumes and what a great party that must have been!!

For the record, I think Peta, had me beat for most pictures posted ... you are going to have to keep up with her!

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
MMM yip and I still dont have aclue about this banner making thing....I know they make them in church..but I plan to evolve into ....techno lady...ta ra:co:
Or maybe Ill just sail the 7 seas arrrrrr me hearties:46:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:35: :35: Whoo Karen, you can now forget the email I've just sent you. :D

Ah Picture posting, well yeah I do love pics what can I say. I keep telling everyone to post pics so think I'd better post some too. Opps. :D

Love the party theme, and love that roxy was sitting on the shoulder, did she get to go to the party. Looks like a great fun night.

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
I put my foot down at Roxy being a party girl..I knew it would be a bit wild shed be in therepy now. Too many men her wee hormones would have been raging.:)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:eek: :D Poor Roxy, I bet she made you all feel really guilty. :D All those men and her stuck at home. :D

Most Reactions