TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Please help me ... I think I am the only guy around here ... I need help guys, sign up, become members ... there is too much estrogen around here and I am taking one heck of a beating from all of them! Help me ... please!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Awwwww Tex now you've made me feel really guilty. :18: :18: :18: :18:

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
See guys, I told you ... HELP!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Sorry Chi, I know I've let the side down and I promise to try to toughen up. Just give me a slapping every time I weaken in future. :D

(*invisible mode*)
Tex I appologise in advance :D

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
I never noticed until Tex said something but he is the only really active guy on the forum...

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
I never noticed until Tex said something but he is the only really active guy on the forum...

Well, there is BlackNova ... he's the God and ruler around here ... but really, I need a new friend ... and all you ladies need someone else to pick on ...

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots
White Eyed Conure--Shamus

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Quakers--Kelly & Mr. Jingles

Tiels--Maria, Colonel and General

Green-cheek---Harley Bookins

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
Plan A.

I could start a thread on another forum (non bird related) I am on, they won't mind....and link to this one, and make a plea for new members. Of course somemore women might join, but you might get a man or two...lol. Would this be okay? Does it volate any of this forum rules?

Or. Plan B.

You can just play like I am a man....I'll try and type in a deeper voice. :D

Pam (but you can call me Sam :cool: )

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Does it volate any of this forum rules?
Its good for us, BUT please make sure that your allowed to do this on another forum, a lot of forums don't like you advertising other sites, which is understandable.

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots
White Eyed Conure--Shamus

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Quakers--Kelly & Mr. Jingles

Tiels--Maria, Colonel and General

Green-cheek---Harley Bookins

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
Its good for us, BUT please make sure that your allowed to do this on another forum, a lot of forums don't like you advertising other sites, which is understandable.

No, they don't have a problem with it....at least they haven't in the past. I'll check to make sure that it doesn't violate any new rules, before posting.

Also I will have to do this later on today, cuz it's 6:00am and I haven't been to bed yet. My husband and I just got back from taking our son to the ER....he called around 2a gasping for air, and saying..."Mommmmmmmaaaa, I am having trouble breathing, and I can't feel my face"....freaked me out. It turns out he was just hyperventilating...lol, brought on by exhaustion from working to many 12hours shifts, and not getting enough sleep inbetween shifts.

So I'll start the thread, after I have had some sleep...so I can stay on and monitor the thread and answer any questions.

Pam

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I hope your Son is feeling better now. That must have been scary. Have a good sleep. :D

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Tex, you're at least going to get a partial break, I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow for 2 weeks, so you'll only have to deal with Chi and Peta...I told Chase he could join if he wanted, but I don't know if he counts...and he might embarrass me...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Have a great time in Florida, Look forward to having you back with lots of pics. :D

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Tex, you're at least going to get a partial break, I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow for 2 weeks, so you'll only have to deal with Chi and Peta...I told Chase he could join if he wanted, but I don't know if he counts...and he might embarrass me...

Where is Iggy going while you are away??

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
I know alot of guys with birds on other forums, and the forums dont care if its PM... but ill ask to double check. Im also a member of birdchannel.com so i can get members from there too.

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Maybe we are all men ...just posing as women, did u think of that? What proof have u got that we are who we say.........I could be from mars a hemaphrodite squandersifourpous life form just here to study u.:47:

Most Reactions

Latest posts