Congrats Kelli

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Congrats Kelli on your exam results, (Can't post on the shoutbox, I'm having trouble staying on the site at the moment.) Are you finished completley with your exams now or do you have more to do next year. I only ask as my daughter has just finished her mocks but she will be doing her GCSE in about May time.

Well done to you, That is a brilliant score.

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
thanks i am so thrilled i am still a junior in highschool but my dad teaches at the local college so i have free tuition and books so i'm doing duel credit where i will get my associate degree about a year after i graduate highschool!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That is great news, I'm so happy for you, have to admit I wouldn't want to be your age again, over here (I am assuming it the same there) there is so much pressure on you now. Just do your best I'm sure you're gonna do great, and keep up with the study work. (opps there is my mother mode again. :D sorry)

ordenrahl

Nov 9, 2006
VT
Parrots
Lucky, a 10 year old Eclectus
Wow, that’s a great deal. College is sooo expensive these days. I'm about a year away from a bachelor’s degree, but I ran out of financial aid, and my tuition is $24,000 :(

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Wow, that’s a great deal. College is sooo expensive these days. I'm about a year away from a bachelor’s degree, but I ran out of financial aid, and my tuition is $24,000 :(

:eek: :eek: Wow thats a lot of money. Will you be able to finish your degree or will it have to be put on hold. I really hope not, How long have you been working on it now.

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
Gongrats. To be honest I hated school but looking back you do need a good education so head down bum up and get into it.:)

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Congrats Kelli! Atleast i finished 2 years ago, now busy studying! Its great fun, you get to study things you like the whole day:D !!! Now you can enjoy christmas and your new fid into the new year without worries. I always were worried of what the end exams were gonna be like and if i made the year. Well atleast thats over now, enjoy your holiday!

Most Reactions

Latest posts