cburnett565

May 27, 2007
Media
Parrots
I have 2 Amazon Parrots, one is a red lored and one is a blue front. I have been a parrot owner for 20 years. I have also Volunteered my time at a Parrot Rescue here in Md
Hi,

Another new member here, my name is cathy and i am owned by chico, a red lored amazon, she has been with me for 3 yrs.......I truely enjoy the forums and all the information and opinions from others.....

I have been owned by an eclectus, sun conure, and a quaker. I volunteered at a parrot foundation, for aobut a year and enjoyed doing so.

I am now in the middle of trying to decide if I would like to add an AG or BFA to my family. I did post in another area for opinions, so I am anxious to hear from others and what everyone has to say.

Thanks and look forward to talking with other parronts, Cathy

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
YES! Another Sunny to add to the mix ... AND another member just the wrong gender!

Welcome to the Forum!

And, hopefully my ramblings don't discourage you ... if you read some of the past threads you will see where I am coming from!

~ :50: Tex

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
(Never mind Tex, the males will join I'm sure :D :D)

Hi and Welcome to PF, its great to have you join our family. Me I would say AG but maybe I'm just a tad bias. :D I look forward to hearing all about your fids, and your time at the Parrot Foundation. We do have a fee for all and any advise offered, LOTS OF PICS, :D
If you haven't guessed we love pics. Have a great time here and if you need anything just ask.

Skysquawker

Apr 23, 2007
Texas
Parrots
White Eyed Conure--Shamus

Mitred Conure--Scarlet

Quakers--Kelly & Mr. Jingles

Tiels--Maria, Colonel and General

Green-cheek---Harley Bookins

Congos--Lucy and Bandit

American Keets--C
Hi, welcome to the group....I am fairly new as well, and have really enjoyed this forum. Look forward to getting to know you and your fid, and soon to be fids.

Pam

Most Reactions