Who's idea was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Who's idea was it to put an Arcade here, people keep pinching my championship *cough, cough* cash money. Then those horrible games keep eating me. And its my birthday, they should let me win, win, win.

On that note I think I shall take myself off to bed. Then I'm gonna get on here bright and early tomorrow before everyone is up and try and cheat!!! :18: :18: :18: :18:

cash_money

Nov 10, 2006
Media
Toronto, Ontario
Parrots
Orange Winged Amazon, African Grey Camaroon
haha. Hope you had a good birthday. Did Bucc give you a big kiss? Regarding me pinching your championship: I just cant help winning, im that good...lol

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
haha. Hope you had a good birthday. Did Bucc give you a big kiss? Regarding me pinching your championship: I just cant help winning, im that good...lol

:18: :18: :18: I'll forgive you this time. Yep I got lots of kisses of my favourite Grey, even the little guys thought it might be nice to give me one kiss, except for Gemini who thought he'd just bite my nose for taking him to the vet. :18:

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
Going to try the tournament feature in it. Going to start with Tetris and see how it works.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Don't worry Bill, when I find a way to cheat at all the games I'll let ya know, then we'll be champions of the whole board. Also I'll have to find a way to stop people taking them back off us. :D :D

Might have Know the arcade was your fault Johnny, Don't you know that being our Great Leader means that you sit at home and don't interfere unless us mere mortals demand it.:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, now I may break the forum, but I would never take away our Leaders Championship. :18:

cash_money

Nov 10, 2006
Media
Toronto, Ontario
Parrots
I would appreciate it if you guys would allow me to remain victorious instead of trying to steal my thunder :( jk But seriously, im not...lol

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:18: Okay, its not your fault that Bill and I are no good at these thing and your very good by the look of things :18:

Congratulations to ya.

cash_money

Nov 10, 2006
Media
Toronto, Ontario
Parrots
haha i was just joking!! I have exams and yesterday I was at work thats why I am playing so often; procrastination is what keeps me going!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
haha i was just joking!! I have exams and yesterday I was at work thats why I am playing so often; procrastination is what keeps me going!

:D And pinching peoples (mine) championships. :18: (even though I'm no good at them)

Good luck with your exams. Let us know how you get on with them.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Are you still having this problem Bill.

sorry I'm only just getting to see this

Most Reactions