TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Hamlet, how were your blueberry pancakes this morning?

DSC_5223.jpg

They were "beak-licking good" dad...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D :D Well that pic certainly says it all don't it. :D :D Brilliant pic.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Yeah they do have weird little tongues... kind of reminds me of a thumb with out a fingernail LOL

wish I could get pics of my baby like that... tex, come take some pics of Cricket :35:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Wish I could get decent pics of Bucc at all, he sees the camera and either turns his back on me or just flies on top of the camera. I have some great ones of his back and butt. :eek: :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hmmmmmm wonder if its just a grey thing. :D But there again Kito sees the camera and puts on a real pose, he's such a show off. :D

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
I dont have a grey, I have a comedian.

You should of heard what she did to me the other day.
I sat down to eat a bowel of cereal and she is in her cage, with the door shut, and she comes over to get a better veiw and starts making snorting pig sounds, starts laughing, which made me laugh and then she stops and goes "Whhhaaaaat??" (like she don't know)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:18: :18: :18: Yeah they are real comedians

And that is priceless. :18:

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Yeah they do have weird little tongues... kind of reminds me of a thumb with out a fingernail LOL

wish I could get pics of my baby like that... tex, come take some pics of Cricket :35:

Sure sure sure ... now that there is a use for Tex, you are asking favors of him ... Ya know, it's been really quite around here lately, where you been Chi?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Awwwwww Tex, that sounds so sad, when you say it like that, we really do have a use for you, especially when we need to take all our frustrations out on someone. :D Where would we be without you.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Sure sure sure ... now that there is a use for Tex, you are asking favors of him ... Ya know, it's been really quite around here lately, where you been Chi?

:D:D:D it was memorial day weekend... so I was drinking and riding my motorcycle... and noooo, not at the same time. I know better than that :03:

Most Reactions

Latest posts