Media
Albums
f55cc4f7.jpg

Last edited:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
OOOOOhhhh those red X are multiplying, or have I had toooooooo much coffee, again!

OP
B

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
I see it now, too. Only thing I can guess, is that it's random.

9Catsz

Jan 24, 2006
Media
Missouri
Parrots
Peachfaced lovebirds, Timneh African greys
I don't even get a red X. Nothing, nada, no picture. The avatars are still not coming up for me. Still says 9catsz's avatar, Peta's avatar, etc.

OP
B

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
9Catsz said:
I don't even get a red X. Nothing, nada, no picture. The avatars are still not coming up for me. Still says 9catsz's avatar, Peta's avatar, etc.

Do you see any images? ie smiles :)eek:), the 'parrot forums' logo in the upper left hand corner of all web pages on this site...

MKay

Jan 25, 2006
Media
Ohio
Parrots
Pionus, YNA, WB caiques, quakers, goffin, lovebirds, GC conure, parakeet,
Alison,

Do you have a pop-up blocker? Sometimes that will block pics opening at websites. Also, have you enabled third-party browser extensions and visual styles on buttons and controls in web pages?

Check your tools, internet options, and advanced. See what boxes are checked and unchecked.. maybe it's in your settings for internet use?

Good luck!

9Catsz

Jan 24, 2006
Media
Missouri
Parrots
Peachfaced lovebirds, Timneh African greys
BlackNova said:
Do you see any images? ie smiles :)eek:), the 'parrot forums' logo in the upper left hand corner of all web pages on this site...
I only see a few images in the forums like Alison's gecko and fish tanks but others do not show up. I can see all images in the gallery, though.

I do see smilies.

I do not see the Parrot Forums Logo, just a giant VBulletin in the upper left hand corner.

The avatars still don't show up. Just says 9Catsz's Avatar, etc.

I do have popup blocker but it's turned off. I am a member of two other Vbullitin boards and I've never had a problem like this.

I wonder if the skin has anything to do with it? I'm using the blue skin.

OP
B

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
Ahhh, that's the problem. Use the default style; I was working on that style a while back and forgot about. I never finished it. hehe

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ah so you're the one causing the problems are ya!!:18:

Most Reactions

Latest posts