View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Parrots:
Senegal Parrot named "Kane"; Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure named "Bowie"; Blue Quaker Parrot named "Lita Ford"; Cockatiel named "Duff"; 8 American/English Budgie Hybrids; Ringneck Dove named "Dylan"
Thanked 7,554 Times in 3,078 Posts
EllenD will become famous soon enough
Re: Time to re-home?

Quote: Originally Posted by Inger View Post
Ellen-they’re parrotlets [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I apologize, brain-fart...Same information applies, please pretend that it says "Parrotlets", lol...I've done that before, I think I go from one forum to the other and forget what species I'm thinking about at the time...But the information is all the same...

I'm so glad that you're choosing to try and work with your her David, it's the right choice. There have been lots of great suggestions given for you to try, and I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised after you give them a chance. I totally understand how hopeless a feeling you can end-up with when this happens and it seems that nothing you do helps it, and sometimes you just need a little help and advice. So you did the right thing and you're making the right choice to not give-up on Lucy. And don't ever hesitate to ask the community any questions you might have throughout the process...
daviddewlow (03-10-2019), Scott  (03-14-2019)