Hi all!

T

tielgal

Hi everyone!

I'm tielgal aka Jemma. I have two gorgeous tiels, Gemini and Leo, who are currently nesting and siting on eggs, which is great!

Any'hoo', I'll stop rambling soon! I have always been an animal lover, but mum got me into birds when she bought her lot. Now, I'm a real 'bird brain'! (I know, awful, awful pun! :34:)

My other interest's, when I'm not 'cracking' awful jokes, are things like Photography, Law, Science, Motorbikes (biiiiig fan!), Crime, Reading, Writing, Music, etc. Yup, a real oddball of hobbies!

I'm also a prolific question asker (and bad joke teller!), and as I'm interested in getting a Senegal, I will be asking soooo many question's it's unreal!

Well, I think that's everything, and don't worry, I don't ramble like this normally! And, I want to apoligise for all the awful puns I made! They really are bad!

If you've read this far, you must either have a lot of time on your hands, or be awesome, so! :D

Bye guys, I'm sure I'll see you around!

-Jems

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hi there Jemma, (yep sorry guys this is my daughter)

My other interest's, when I'm not 'cracking' awful jokes, are things like Photography, Law, Science, Motorbikes (biiiiig fan!), Crime, Reading, Writing, Music, etc. Yup, a real oddball of hobbies!
We have something for everyone here, any questions you have on Photography you can see Tex, Motorbikes is Chi and our Leader BlackNova (Sorry Mate :D) I can show you some crime :16: :eek:

Once Gemini and Leo are off the eggs and don't wing slap you are gonna have to get some pics up here. Thats our fee, otherwise we tend to get real grumpy with ya. :D

Have fun and enjoy.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Welcome to the parrot forums!!! Hey Peta you have 2 tiels with the same names who are also currently sitting on eggs. What a coincidence.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Welcome to the parrot forums!!! Hey Peta you have 2 tiels with the same names who are also currently sitting on eggs. What a coincidence.

:D There the same birds, Jemma is my daughter, she wanted to join here as it always looked and seemed to be a really fun place, with a lot of good advise, and great people. I'm never one to turn down new members. :D

OP
T

tielgal

Thanks for the welcome! And yes, I'm Peta's daughter! :p As your a mod, does that mean I have to listen to you now? (Sorry! :D)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yes, or I cut you off the computer and thump you offline. :D

OP
T

tielgal

Bullying! *pouts* Fine' I'll listen! Either that or hide from you in the 'Tiels and the 'Toos sections!

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
ooooh booooy :35:

lol, this could get fun... ok Jemma, spill the word about your mom... we all want ALL the good stuff :D

Hey Peta you have 2 tiels with the same names who are also currently sitting on eggs. What a coincidence.

haha, I was think the same thing, I was like wow, weird... then I read down and was damn... now I can't make the comment about how she shouldnt worry about rambling because we have this one member named Peta that will go on forever... HAHA, yeah got to stop drinking coffee in the morning :p

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
ok Jemma, spill the word about your mom... we all want ALL the good stuff :D
Hey what could she say bout me that you guys don't already know, I'm YOUNG, WONDERFUL, and a SHY GAL.

now I can't make the comment about how she shouldnt worry about rambling because we have this one member named Peta that will go on forever...
I should have seen that coming. Gonna get in touch with NY and tell them to stop selling you coffee gal. :D:D

OP
T

tielgal

Hey what could she say bout me that you guys don't already know, I'm YOUNG, WONDERFUL, and a SHY GAL.

Young? Wonderful? Shy? :confused:
Sorry, is this my mum we're talking about? :p :03:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
I think, Peta, that you can't make any decissions on Jemma's behavior on this board ... it's a conflict of interests. That's why there are two (um, actually, 3 one who, has seemed to fly off and not return) Moderators ... I think that all questions reguarding Jemma's behavior should be passed along to BN ... it's only the right thing to do.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Welcome Jemma!

Im probably... most likely... getting a senegal in like september...or so.. around there.

My names Meghan... cant you tell? by my username.. :)

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
I will mod ...lol just give me some coffee :D

My only concern with this ... WHAT IF, and I mean completely by mistake, you stumble to your computer BEFORE your coffee and you go to delete spam, and accidently ban someone's IP address? I mean, to lose a member because you didn't get your morning infusion of caffine would be a shame ...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I will mod ...lol just give me some coffee :D

:eek: Thats scary, Chi and Coffee, :D

Oh and Tex while on the board Jemma WILL be getting the same treatment as everyone else. I mean would you give Chrisy special privaleges just cos she's your fiancee. The reason Jemma wanted to join here is because its fun and informative, and I will do my utmost to keep it that way. There are a lot of boards out there that aren't. Me telling her things about Gemini and Leo and there eggs as her Mum is one thing, but ever since she's had them she's always done her research and asked questions with other knowledgeable people and we have that here. She will NOT get any special treatment from me at all. :D

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
My only concern with this ... WHAT IF, and I mean completely by mistake, you stumble to your computer BEFORE your coffee and you go to delete spam, and accidently ban someone's IP address? I mean, to lose a member because you didn't get your morning infusion of caffine would be a shame ...

well.... hmmmm.... uhhh.... not if it's you :eek:

:54: :coffee: (its the dunkin donuts coffee speaking)

happy-smiley-8831.gif

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
It's only 7:10 am EST ... what are you doing? Is there coffee in front of you?

Most Reactions