Bucc's playarea

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc has taken over one of my curtain poles as his playarea, bless him, yesterday we decided to move it forward a bit more, now that we have we have a real clown, doing all sorts of aerobics. Instead of a normal curtain pole distance it comes away from the wall by 12".
camera026.jpg

camera025.jpg

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
What an awsome set up. Great idea! He looks like a king sitting up there. Can't beat the Greys when it comes to looking Regal.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
You've heard the saying, any weak points a parrot will find it, well he did, they were put on the wall with normal Rawl Plugs, he managed to nearly pull 3 of the brackets off the wall, now we have had to put heavy duty plugs in there. You should have seen the guys face when he asked what they were for and we told him a curtain pole, then explained about the parrot, his face was a picture :eek: He had been giving me the look like oh no a woman, trying to hang a curtain pole ever since I asked him where to find the heavy duty plugs. LOL

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Mischievous little bugger isn't he.

He had been giving me the look like oh no a woman, trying to hang a curtain pole ever since I asked him where to find the heavy duty plugs

Don't ya just love that mentality! Geesh! :rolleyes:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Did tell him he could come and put it up himself if he thought he could get it to stand up against a parrot, using normal plugs, he declined.

Most Reactions

Latest posts