meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
And just for the record, I sell things, electrical things ... and I will belittle anyone who deserves it ... be they male or female ... and I know that Christy could tell you about male customers who come into her store and don't think it's possible that she could know anything about electronic

HEY! i know about electronics. I know how to hook up a computers and all that stuff. I learned it form my dad whom is computer technician. And also occasianally fixes cameras, VCRs, DVD players etc. He took apart my sisters ipod and put it back together LOL. and he SOLD my ipod on ebay for a computer part!!!! :mad:

Last edited:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
HEY! i know about electronics. I know how to hook up a computers and all that stuff. I learned it form my dad whom is computer technician. And also occasianally fixes cameras, VCRs, DVD players etc. He took apart my sisters ipod and put it back together LOL. and he SOLD my ipod on ebay for a computer part!!!! :mad:

:18: :18: :18: Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh really, but that is the sort of thing my brother does. If its not tied down its fair game.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
No, Red, I think you mean if the ARE tied down they are fair game .... *lol* (oh, I am bad)

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G

HAHA kind of what my brother does too... only he will give me a xmas gift and sell it on me before I would even get it... so now, for xmas, when I buy something for him I make sure it is something I would enjoy too and I hold it randsome until I get my gift in hand... now I just get gift cards :D

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Private message me for the web page that will scratch that itch you seem to have.
Ark Ark Ark.

OP
NicoleN

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
So I know this is just going to give Red some ammo...

But I have never gotten into an accident since I started driving. Not even a speeding ticket! And now that I am new car shopping & such, what do I do? I back into a new car that the guy has only had for a couple of weeks! Looks like I'll keep my old jalopy until that one comes off the record.

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Let me help you with this post.
You mentioned a "he" that you collided with.
What lengths WONT you go to, to meet men?
You could have just asked him about his fancy new car, asked him out coffee,....work from there......but no,.... You got all shy, still wanted his phone number, and didnt care how you got it! Am i right?
you women are evil.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
little laugh, sence its related to the topic....

A woman's prayer :
"Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom, to understand a man,
to love and to forgive him, and for patience, for his moods, because,
Lord, if I pray for strength, I'll just beat him to death".
Amen

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Dear lord,.... save me from women who know how to cut and paste.
Or did u read that on Ladies toilet door some where?
I was nearly ready for bed, but now Im staying.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Dear lord,.... save me from women who know how to cut and paste.
Or did u read that on Ladies toilet door some where?
I was nearly ready for bed, but now Im staying.

well then you will like this one then...

Eve's side of the story.............

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve.
"So, how is everything going?" inquired God.
"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied. "The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, I have just one problem.

It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. I do hate to complain but, they're a real pain," reported Eve.

Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, her limbs, eyes, ears, etc., she felt that having just two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced."

"That's a fair point," replied God, "but it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away."

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes.

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

"Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?"

"Just fantastic," she replied, but for one oversight. "You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram, and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. Sometimes I feel so alone."

God thought for a moment and said, "You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Now let's see, where did I put that useless boob?"

Now doesn't THAT make more sense than that stuff about the rib?

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Do you pay for your stuff by the joke, or do you have someone on staff?

Im going to bed unless you have something servile to say.
So tell me hon, Darwin-ism? or creation-ism?
You pick a side and I will take the other.
You go 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions