What a Day!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
My MIL gave my Son a computer but they had to go and pick it up, in East Anglia, anyway hubby and kids went up there yesterday and stayed overnight. Me being me decided to get everything done that needed doing, so I dismantled his wardrobe as it never really seemed very safe, got that downstairs. Thought this would be a good time to wash down the walls and carpets, so everything had to come out. My Son has got the smallest bedroom ever but he certainly has a lot of stuff in there, then put everthing back. Empty cupboard in his room which has basically been used as a storage cupboard, then set that up as his wardrobe. I then put together a putor desk and put everything back in its place, Bucc came upstairs with me, but soon got bored and left me to it. Even after doing that, most people would have learnt their lesson by now, but not me, thought it would be an idea to do Jemma's room and mine. I can tell you never again, not ever, I was going all day yesterday and most of today. Everywhere looks really nice now, but I'm just to damn tired to enjoy it. If ever I get a good idea like this again please remind me of this day and all the aching bones, I am suffering from!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
LOL, sounds like you have been busy and strenuous. Maybe for the pain, you should do what it says on the bottle of tylenol, "take two and keep away from children." :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
LOL, sounds like you have been busy and strenuous. Maybe for the pain, you should do what it says on the bottle of tylenol, "take two and keep away from children." :D

Now that sounds like a very good idea:04:

Most Reactions