A bump in the night.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I finally fell asleep last night after a lot of tossing and turning, the next thing I know my son is in my bedroom as pale as a ghost, downstairs is a lot of banging around, I stuck my son in my bed then crept downstairs trying to find out what it was. I got into the lounge and reached for the light, more banging about, by this time my heart is in my mouth I can tell ya. I flip the light on and still the banging about continues, I work up the courage to walk through the lounge toward the back of the house when I hear a very LOUD hello mum, love ya, step up, go potty, The banging turns out to be Bucc who had undone the top of his cage and was trying to get it open, I think if he didn't have all his toys hanging on there he may well have got it open. LOL.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Oh my gosh! :eek: That must have scared the heck out of you. I'm glad he didn't actually get out and get into trouble, or hurt. I bet it took a long while before your heart stopped pounding.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I don't think its stopped yet :eek: I put Bucc to bed a little while ago and the first and last thing I checked was the latch on top of the cage, He thinks its hillarious

Most Reactions

Latest posts