BlackNova ~ Pics.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Just thought I'd point out that we haven't seen any recent pics from our Dear Admin, :( Yes I know you've posted in the photo gallery, but we really do need to see some more :D recent ones.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well if thats the case I think I ought to pop across and take pics, I'll require a nice room, and breakfast :D I warn you tho' if I come so do all my fids. Yep all of them, hey I may even come home with one more than I come out with. :D :16:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Nooooooooooooooooooooo Emily, let me go out there, I'll get a holiday in Texas, it'll be a nice break from our horrible wet weather, hey we could all go out there :D :D

CALLING ALL PF MEMBERS, A FREE HOLIDAY IN TEXAS, WHO WANTS TO TAG ALONG ALL WELCOME. :D :D

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
well lets switch...because I am flying out to Poland for 5 weeks in exactly a week. my mom already left today. CANT WAIT. It's been way too long since I have last been (3 years is way too long for me)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thats gonna be great, Is it for a summer vacation, or work???? (yep I'm still nosey :D) Take lots of PICS to show us all. :D

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
goodness...I am not THAT old(almost 18)...haha...just kidding. I am going because my ENTIRE family is there...and we go every year. Also my dad is there and so is his entire fam.

nzchickadee

May 15, 2007
Media
Christchurch Nw Zealand!
Parrots
Budgie
Oh Yay! I'll come!!! It'll only take about 30hours and 4 flights!!! Maybe I could bring home a parrot, could be a cheaper option ;)
- If we forget abou the cost of the trip of course.......

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Actually, I am going to be in the Dallas area in a few weeks ... Let's all meet at Nova's place an get some pics for him ...

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Boss, we aren't planning anything behind your back ... it's all right here in front of you! :D

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
o wow tex you'll be less than 200 miles from me so if you hear some screaming you'll know it's Sidney! YOU HAVE TO GO TO TREE TOP BIRD CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you have bigger stores there but this one is really good. and it would be a shame not to bring everyone back a surprise.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
OK people... whats with all the talk?! I dont want to hear talking, I want to see the results of picture taking. :p
Come on, move it people!!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:eek: Yes M'am on my way over, camera all ready.

scared of her
:D

Most Reactions